About the Role
Foreman of Guardrail Crew has experience leading a 3-4 person crew in the installation of highway guardrail and cable barrier. Able to read plans, conceptualize and plan work. Will complete foreman reports and other paperwork after training.
• Experience leading a 3-4 person crew in the installation of highway guardrail and cable barrier
• Must be able to read plans, conceptualize and plan work
• Must be able to complete foreman reports and other paperwork after training
• Must be able to stand, bend, squat, sit, walk and climb and lift 65 lbs
• Experience providing leadership and motivation
• Self-starter with the ability to get along with other crew members.
• Must pass drug tests and work well in a safety conscience and drug free environment
• This position requires travel (vehicle, gas, and hotel accommodations for this position are provided by D&A)
• Usually, home for the weekends
• Clean driver’s license is required
• Class A CDL is a plus
D&A is a Union Contractor who pays union scale wages, union benefits (health, dental and vision insurance, pension, etc.), and D&A sick leave benefits. Wages vary based upon the project, zone, etc. For example, for Oregon projects bidding currently, wages for a foreman are $50.13 an hour without zone pay. For Washington projects bidding currently, wages for a foreman are $58.59 without zone pay.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veterans and/or individual with disability to any position for which the applicant or employee is qualified.
About the Company
Dirt & Aggregate Interchange, Inc. is a heavy civil construction company headquartered outside of Portland, Oregon in the city of Fairview. Operating in the west coast in the public and private sector.