About the Role
Master Diesel Mechanic who is highly experienced in troubleshooting, diagnosing, disassembling and reassembling, overhaul repairs, rebuilds, welding/fabricating and maintaining heavy construction equipment. Able to supervise other mechanics and perform hands-on work. Communicates with other office and field employees while completing reports along with other paperwork after training.
Dirt and Aggregate Interchange, Inc. (D&A) in Fairview, Oregon seeks experienced master diesel mechanic.
• Highly experienced in troubleshooting, diagnosing, disassembling and reassembling, overhaul repairs, rebuilds, welding/fabricating and maintaining heavy construction equipment
• Requires the ability to supervise other mechanic(s) but also to perform hands-on work
• Experience providing leadership and motivation
• Must be able to stand, bend, squat, sit, walk and climb and lift 65lbs
• Must be able to plan work and execute
• Must be able to communicate with other office and field employees
• Must be able to complete reports and other paperwork after training
• Self-starter with the ability to get along with other employees
• Must pass drug tests and work well in a safety conscience and drug free environment
• Clean driver’s license is required
• Class A or B CDL is a plus
D&A is a Union Contractor who pays union scale wages (approximately $50.13 an hour), union benefits (health, dental and vision insurance, pension, etc.), and D&A sick leave benefits.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veterans and/or individual with disability to any position for which the applicant or employee is qualified.
About the Company
Dirt & Aggregate Interchange, Inc. is a heavy civil construction company headquartered outside of Portland, Oregon in the city of Fairview. Operating in the west coast in the public and private sector.